Burris Logistics has long invested in partnerships with some of the top organizations in our industry.
As always, we are constantly looking for ways to gain knowledge, opportunities, and connections to improve our business for our customers, partners, and team members.
Here is a short list of affiliations that Burris is currently involved with:
- FMI – Food Marketing Institution
- Food Shippers of America
- GMA – Grocery Manufacturers Association
- PMA – Produce Marketing Association
- CSCMP – Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
- SmartWay Transport Partnership
- RILA – Retail Industry Leaders Association
- NFRA – National Frozen and Refrigerated Foods Association
- GCCA – Global Cold Chain Alliance including:
Due to our membership, Burris team members can receive regular email newsletter from some of these organizations like the FMI’s dailyLead email series and GCCA’s Cold Connections eMagazine. They are both great resources that help us stay current on industry trends and news.
We also enjoy attending the many conferences, programs, and events that these organizations provide every year. Thank you to the many hard working and innovative leaders in our industry that provide our company and our people with so many resources and opportunities.